Ten things I have learned in twenty-eight years:
1. Less really is more, especially in terms of make-up.
2. Although few things beat a truly brilliant red lipstick.
3. You can always run faster, it’s just a matter of realizing it won’t kill you.
4. Brussell sprouts are delicious.
5. There will just always be too many books.
6. In the land of Comfy, I am queen.
7. Cleaning house is always better when in your underwear, blasting really loud pop music.
8. The Big Lebowski, and A Fish Called Wanda will never stop being funny. In fact, like a fine wine, they just improve with age.
9. Push-ups are a tiny bit more bearable when you pretend you’re in a post-apocalyptic fight preparation montage.
10. Having a boy love you is pretty darn brilliant. Loving yourself is even better.
Now? Onwards, ho!